photo bannerga.png
SATURDAY, MARCH 28, 2015

rihanna-bbhm
-
NEW Music: B*tch Better Have My Money – Rihanna

Related posts:

Los Angeles Clippers v Oklahoma City Thunder - Game Five
I think whoever did KD’s first foot surgery botched it and now KD is in trouble.

OKLAHOMA CITY — Kevin Durant will have bone graft surgery on his ailing right foot and will miss

the remainder of the season, Oklahoma City Thunder general manager Sam Presti announced Friday.

Durant will have the procedure early next week and is expected to return to basketball activities in the

next four to six months.

The news comes a week after Presti announced that Durant had been “removed from basketball acti-

vities” and insinuated he could be shut down.

“With the focus of this process being aimed entirely on Kevin’s long-term health and stability, it was

the consensus of the specialists team, in addition to a collective decision by Kevin, his representation

and the Thunder, that to address the setback of the fracture site, a bone graft procedure would be the

most proactive and recommended approach,” Presti said in a statement. “The bone graft is the standard

procedure for the five to eight percent of Jones fracture surgeries that do not initially have success or

experience setbacks sometime within the recovery period.”

Historically, the Jones fracture has never limited or altered a player’s ability to return to play. The bone

graft is the next step in resolving the injury for the rare cases that don’t experience a full recovery with

an inserted screw (92 to 95 percent of initial Jones fracture surgeries are successful).

“While everyone is disappointed that Kevin falls into that group, we are encouraged that the bone graft

procedure has historically demonstrated long-term health and stability,” Presti said.

The Thunder and Durant worked in collaboration with three of the top foot and ankle physicians in the

world: Dr. Martin O’Malley, Dr. James Nunley and Dr. Bob Anderson. O’Malley will perform the bone

graft surgery in New York.

Durant underwent surgery Feb. 23 to attempt to alleviate soreness and discomfort in his right foot that

was being caused by a screw inserted in October during a procedure to repair the Jones fracture. After

the second procedure, Durant was re-evaluated after a week, then re-evaluated again after another week,

at which point coach Scott Brooks updated the player’s timetable to a “week or two.”

Durant had intensified his on-court workouts before being removed from basketball activities last week,

even returning to participate in parts of practice, including some 3-on-3. But the soreness that plagued

him before the All-Star break and pushed him toward the second surgery was not resolved, because

Durant is one of the unique cases in which the screw didn’t agree properly with the fracture.

Presti said the fracture was healing “excellently” after the second surgery, but given the persistent sore-

ness, the team removed Durant from basketball activities. More evaluation showed signs of regression

with the fracture, which led to the decision to take the next step with a bone graft.

The reigning league MVP, Durant averaged 25.4 points, 6.6 rebounds and 4.1 assists in 27 games this

season.

Related posts:

tport+richmond+rape+robbery
PORT RICHMOND (WPVI) — Police say two teenagers are accused of raping a 19-year-old

woman as she walked home from the gym on Thursday night in the Port Richmond section

of Philadelphia.

The suspects are a 16-year-old boy and a 14-year-old boy. They are charged with multiple

crimes including rape and robbery.

Police also say the teens threatened to kill the victim.

“During the robbery, during the sexual assault, the victim told police these males said

‘If you call police, or you tell anyone in your family about what just happened, we will kill

you and we will kill your family,’” said Chief Inspector Scott Small of the Philadelphia Police.

The incident happened just after 11 p.m. on the 3900 block of Richmond Street.

According to police, the victim said she became nervous after noticing two teens following

her, so she called a friend.

Investigators say the suspects believed she was calling police and knocked the phone out of

her hand.

However, the phone call was still active and the friend heard the struggle, so she called the

victim’s family.

The family went out looking for the victim and found her still in the hands of her attackers,

police said.

The suspects ran off but one was grabbed by family members two blocks away.

The other suspect was picked up by police about a half mile away.

Investigators say both of the suspects had items that belonged to the victim

The teens also pulled a gun on the victim, police said, but that gun has not been recovered.

Related posts:

Mitchelle Blair
A Detroit mother allegedly killed her two children and then stuffed their bodies in a freezer because she claimed they were molesting a young relative, according to a bombshell report.

Mitchelle Blair, 35, has confessed to the brutal slays of her 11-year-old son and 14-year-old daughter, saying she was distraught at the sexual abuse, the Detroit News reported Wednesday, citing two law enforcement sources.

The two teenagers were found dead Tuesday inside containers in a home freezer, where the corpses were stored for more than a year, police said.

A teenager told authorities that her mother killed two siblings and forced her to put one of the bodies in the freezer of their Detroit home where both were found by an eviction crew.

Details of death and extreme abuse emerged Thursday as Mitchelle Blair appeared in court, two days after the bodies of a 9-year-old son, Stephen Berry, and 13-year-old daughter, Stoni Blair, were discovered.

Blair, 35, is charged with child abuse, but she could face murder charges when the bodies thaw and autopsies are performed, prosecutors said. Bond was set at $1 million. An attorney hasn’t been assigned.

The Michigan Department of Human Services is taking steps to end Blair’s rights to two other children, a 17-year-old daughter and an 8-year-old son. In a court filing, the state said the teen described a house of horror, where she and her surviving brother were beaten with an extension cord and piece of wood, hit with a hot curling iron and burned with a clothing iron.

“Blair tortured Stephen for approximately two weeks prior to his death by tying a belt around his neck, throwing hot water on him while in the shower and putting a plastic bag over his head,” the state said, quoting the 17-year-old.

Stephen was “unresponsive” on Aug. 30, 2012, and Blair wrapped his body in bed linen and put him in the freezer, the state said.

Nine months later, Blair became “enraged” when Stoni said she didn’t like her surviving siblings and strangled the girl with a T-shirt and suffocated her with a plastic bag, the department said.

Blair then made the teen “put Stoni in the deep freezer following her death,” the agency said.

The 8-year-old boy also was aware that his sister and brother were killed and subsequently placed in the freezer, the department said.

Medical exams revealed evidence of abuse, including numerous scars, on the children. The teenager said neither she nor her siblings have attended school for two years.

Earlier Thursday, Blair appeared in court on child abuse charges via a video feed from a police lockup. Magistrate Renee McDuffee entered a not-guilty plea on her behalf.

“The charges in this matter are so heinous,” McDuffee said in explaining the $1 million bond.

The state said it investigated allegations of abuse in 2002 and 2005. Blair was referred to counseling.

The state said the two fathers of Blair’s surviving children are unfit to care for them. Together they owe $50,000 in child support and haven’t seen the kids in two to three years.

Related posts:

MARINA
KENSINGTON (WPVI) —
A memorial was held Wednesday afternoon for an 18-year-old woman who was found dead in Philadelphia’s Kensington section last week.

The body of Magaret Molina was found inside a private residence on the 3100 block of Hartville Street around 6:22 Friday morning.

Molina was found unresponsive with head trauma and was pronounced dead at the scene.

Police now say that it appears that the victim was strangled to death.

Today a memorial was held at Olney Charter School where Molina attended classes.

So far, police have not made any arrests.

Related posts:


Taylor Made Tees

Taylor Made Tees

Custom Made T-shirts

Stay Connected with Us

Friend me on FacebookFollow me on TwitterFollow me on InstagramWatch my channel on YouTubeRSS FeedAdd me to your circlesFollow me on Pinterest

Subscribe



Ru-Crazy Archives